- Reflect on the four peer-reviewed articles you critically appraised in Module 4, related to your clinical topic of interest and PICOT. (The matrix table with the appraised articles is attached to this email)
- Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change, using your topic of interest and PICOT as the basis for your reflection.
- Consider the best method of disseminating the results of your presentation to an audience.
The Assignment: (Evidence-Based Project)
Part 4: Recommending an Evidence-Based Practice Change
Create an 8- to 9-slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Briefly describe your healthcare organization, including its culture and readiness for change. (You may opt to keep various elements of this anonymous, such as your company name.)
- Describe the current problem or opportunity for change. Include in this description the circumstances surrounding the need for change, the scope of the issue, the stakeholders involved, and the risks associated with change implementation in general.
- Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an EBP approach to decision making. Note that you may find further research needs to be conducted if sufficient evidence is not discovered.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Explain how you would disseminate the results of your project to an audience. Provide a rationale for why you selected this dissemination strategy.
- Describe the measurable outcomes you hope to achieve with the implementation of this evidence-based change.
- Be sure to provide APA citations of the supporting evidence-based peer reviewed articles you selected to support your thinking.
- Add a lessons learned section that includes the following:
o A summary of the critical appraisal of the peer-reviewed articles you previously submitted
o An explanation about what you learned from completing the Evaluation Table within the Critical Appraisal Tool Worksheet Template (1-3 slides)
Change is vital in healthcare organizations especially in meeting emerging needs and aligning practices with contemporary trends.
Evidence based change practice are ideal because they align a healthcare facility with an underlying need, problem, or opportunity.
It is imperative to ensure that the underlying organizational culture supports it.
– Recommends an evidence based practice change in response to the concern of CLABSI.
– Evaluates the underlying organizational culture,
– Describes the current problem,
– Proposes an EBP based change
Components Of Evidence-Based Project
The implementation of the evidence-based project will utilize six key components comprising;
Healthcare evaluation (Duff et al, 2020).
Formulation of answerable clinical question.
Sourcing for evidence to support developed interventions and
Please click the following button to purchase the full answer. Also, you can purchase customized paper now.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!